Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What is the best to dring Hennessy,absolute vodka,or wild turkey?

The best to drink, is what you prefer. I'm a vodka girl!|||OMG why is Wild Turkey even an option? Groose.





I go for the Hen every time|||hennessy|||Hennessey or Grey Goose Vodka, abosolutely not Aboslute! 86 the wild turkey!|||I like Wild Turkey with ice. What more could you need?|||Vodka rocks and the rumor is that your boss can't smell it on your breath.....Happy Lunchtime :-)|||It's a matter of personal taste, You'll catch a decent buzz from all of them....|||They're all very different, it totally depends on your taste.





Vodka is the most versatile. It is a tasteless spirit and you can mix it with almost anything. Fruit juices, tonic, soda, almost any liqueur.





Wild turkey is a whiskey. Shoot it if you like, sip it on the rocks, mix it with Cola, Scnapps, sweet liqueur if you don't like the taste of straight bourbon.





Hennessy can be drank straight up, mixed with juice, Grand Marnier, Alize, even Cherry Coke.|||I like Hennessey at home with sipping with my husband.





I prefer chilled Stoli at a club





I like Wild Turkey on the rocks at a bar

No comments:

Post a Comment