Saturday, November 19, 2011

What does hennessy mixed with coke taste like?

im a beginner drinker and i choose to stick with hennessy because it was my first drink.. i just want to drink henny smooth without strong burn going down you know.. so what does coke taste like with will it do any better or just give me some good juice mixes that goes with it..





thanx|||In Mexico, that drink is called "Paris de Noche" or "Paris at Night" and a lot of women here drink it and seem to like it.





Cheers!!!|||I prefer my henny strait up, sometimes with ice. But if i had to (which i dont see why), i would choose coke over anything else.





Theres this drink called the incerdible hulk...Hennessy + Hypnotic. It was very popular at one time. Its ok, but like i said, I love my strait.|||I love me some henny %26amp;%26amp; coke %26lt;33 lol


I think its good.


Well as long as the coke is COLD ! It tastes like crap when its warm. :/





But try the Henny w/. Coke im sure you'll enjoy it. :]|||I imagine like a Hennessy with Coke added.|||Haven't tried it, but Coke (as long as it's ice cold) works pretty well as a mixer.|||bloooody ammmazinnngg hic!|||take it with alot of ice but realy i like it with hipnoxic its call an incredeble hulk|||Like a waste of good Cognac.|||Go to a bar and order one.|||cognac (even the cheap stuff) should never be mixed!!|||why dont you just try it?

No comments:

Post a Comment