Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Will Hennessy ever expire?

I recently found a bottle of Hennessy at home. I just wanted to know if it is expired or not because I think it's been there for almost 10 years. I wanted to bring it to a party. Thank you very much!!!|||Hennessy Cognac is considered one of the more relevant brandies in the World. Cognac is a brandy made from the grapes grown in the Cognac Region of France, thus its' name.


Now to your question. Hennessy will never expire as long as the cork in the bottle is secure, not allowing any air to enter the bottle.


The longer you wait to open the bottle, the smoother the cognac will be to the pallet and the throat. The bottle you have should be ready to be uncorked and consumed.


Please drink it straight, do not ruin a fine Cognac by mixing it with any other substance. Itis besto drink the Cognac at room temperature. You may also find that you will enjoy its taste and aroma following a meal or your coffee.





Don't let the ten years throw you. It will be even better in another ten years.


ENJOY|||anything with alcohol doesn't expire unless it has cream or fruit in it.....alcohol never spoils just evaporates..hope this helps|||WOW!!! That stuff might be super strong! U better have a designated driver! Cheers!|||Nope it wont, Actually it does, but do not worry call me and i will be glad to take it off from your hands. ha ha

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have a similar question, I found Hennessy Paradis in my chest drawer that has been there for about 10 years!! I am wanting to sell it on ebay/craigslist, how do I know if it's still good? It was in a chest drawer, but during the summer the heat can get to 80 degrees. Would it have gone bad? thank you for your help!! Michele

    ReplyDelete