Saturday, November 19, 2011

Has anyone heard of Hennessy and apple juice? Is it good?

Let me get this straight................ we're mixing Hennessy cognac with APPLE JUICE??!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Barbarian!|||the apple juice knocks the flavor of hennessy out. so you keep drinking it because it tastes so good. its a quick way to get ****** up

Report Abuse


|||I've heard of it but haven't tried it because i don't like apple juice...but hennessy and grape juice is really good|||yea its good. Try revive vitamin water and hennesy it is quite delicious|||damn good|||sounds realllyy good! nothing wrong with trying it|||I've heard of it, but I have to say I'm not a fan. Hennessy is the kind of drink you don't need to mix anything with. Maybe chase it with a nice beer.|||YesIC said it right on the dot





"Hennesy and hipnotiq is good!!"





AKA: The Incredible Hulk|||Hennesy and hipnotiq is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment