Saturday, November 19, 2011

Will a bottle of Hennessy damage my liver?

I want to drink a bottle of Hennessy on saturday will it damage my liver? P.S. it's a small bottle only 375 ml's not 1 liter or 750 ml's.|||Hello Sarah, at 40%abv a 375ml bottle contains 15 units of alcohol, that's a week's recommended safety limit for women, even overweight ones of Russian descent.|||It takes years for drinking to damage your liver. You'd have to drink a lot of booze over a period of years (every day) before you sustained any noticeable damage to your liver.|||any alcohol will damage your liver but your liver is also the only organ that can regrow so you should be fine just dont get to drunk =-P|||Any alcohol damages your liver I used to work with a guy who drank a pint and a half of whiskey a day and he's fine I'm sure you will be too|||IT WILL DO THE SAME AS ANY OTHER BOTTLE YOU HAVE .... AFTER ALL YOU CLAIM TO DRINK EXACTLY THIS AT LEAST TWICE A MONTH|||Hahah your good dude thats hardly anything!! get a couple more bottles!!|||Oh good my favorite troll is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment