Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Whats stronger Hennessy or Vodka?

okay i know theres different types,flavors,etc. but in general which is usually stronger?|||both are generally 40%.. so neither but depending what vidka it could be 50%





the tannins in the cognac are more likely to give you a hangover though|||idk, obviously your right with the proofs and all, but I can drink a lot of vodka without getting too drunk, but 3-4 sips of henny ****s me up really bad!! And yeah I just found out about the hangover advice, I drank some henny 2 days ago and I'm pretty dehydrated. lol

Report Abuse


|||In general Vodka is stronger, although...I could get very dizzy with just cognac while Vodka would not affect me that much, so it depends on the person really.|||vodka|||ithink vodka?|||i would have 2 say vodka|||check the proofs 100 proff vodka will be stronger|||vocka|||HENNESY IF U DRINK LIKE ME !

No comments:

Post a Comment