Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is hennessy good? and how much dose a bottle cost? and what to mix it with?

or what is something not more then a $100 a bottle whit a good taste|||Hennessy is one of the better ones. Mixing it is a sin though - enjoy pure.|||E%26amp;j is like 30 dollars and it taste good with Welchs orange pinnnaple juice|||Hennessey is a cognac and should be drank neat.


However I have seen it mixed with Red bull or ginger ale or coke..|||I think that Hennessy taste best when mixed with Coke. I am not a big drinker of it but it is not that expensive and it taste great. If you are a true drinker I think that you should drink it straight.|||I prefer courvoicer ...hope i spelt it correctly..i have it straight with lots of ice cubes...its expensive but im sure in US under $100. When im feeling naughty i mix it with babysham. Babysham is a very light sweet sparkling wine.|||For $100, you could get Hennessy XO. The best common type of cognac. Vsop is around $35 and you could get for a little over $20 VS in Los Angeles. LIke the girl before me, I prefer Couvasiar, and I know I spelled it wron. This is due to personal taste, I was told most prefer Hennessy.

No comments:

Post a Comment