Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blue Hennessy Smash drink from Champps Restaurant?

Ok, so I love this freakin' drink but can't remember or find a recipe for it, if anyone can help that'd be amazing!





I think it has:


Hennessy (obvious given the title, right?)


Blue Curacao


Monin Blueberry Syrup


Sprite


Mint leaves





What do you guys think? Anyone a bartender out there or know the recipe for this delicious drink?|||I worked part-time at a local bar from near where I am from in PA until about a month ago. We had a similar drink, except in place of the sprite, we used ginger ale. We also gave it a different name(Blue Bomb), but it pretty much had the exact same ingredients. The soda you use is up to you, so long as it is relatively clear. The Blue Curacao is an absolute must, as it is what gives it its signature color. But from what I see up above in your list, you have it pegged.

No comments:

Post a Comment