Friday, November 11, 2011

What happens if you mix hennessy and 4 loko?

I'm used to drinking 4 lokos and henny by themselves what would happen if I mix the two into shots?|||dang, that would really mess you up. What I would personally do if you want to combine them, is to take shots of henny (which is the best liquor hands down in my opinion), and then chase it with some 4 loko.|||4 lokos are like wine strength with caffeine. Hennessy might just get you a little more plastered and the caffeine from the 4 loko would probably keep you up longer.



I wouldn't recommend more than 1 four loko in 1 night. Knock yourself out and drink more alcohol but mixing too much caffeine in is a bad idea for your health and for when you wana just pass out but you can't.|||I imagine a helluva night:)|||Youll die

No comments:

Post a Comment