Friday, November 11, 2011

What is the difference in aroma and taste regarding regular Hennessy, compared to Hennessy Black?

I'm thinking of buying a bottle for tomorrow during Christmas at a store I know that sells it.|||Hennessy is getting ready to debut Hennessy Black, its first major launch since 1961. The new cognac drink from Hennessy has a blend of Jasmine, daffodils and orange flowers mixed with citrus, honey and grapes. The company hopes to take cognac drinks to a new market with this mix and move from cognac market alone to mixed spirits.





It appears that Hennessy black is more for mixed drinks. Regular Hennessy, as delicious as it is, doesn't mix well. I prefer it straight up in a sipping glass and so do most people.|||I have wondered the same because I don't actually drink anything but wine but the marketing for the black is beautiful and its good to have SOMETHING for your bar at home, ya know? I will check with someone who may know and check back here, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment