Friday, November 11, 2011

Does hennessy give you a different kind of feeling than drinking beer or wine?

Like People say they feel giddy drinking wine. Can you distinguish the drunk feeling you get from hennessy and other alcohol|||Different kinds of alcohol have different effects on your body. Just how cheap liquor can make you sick, different kinds of liquor can make you feel different.





And yes the feeling from Hennessey is a good one. That and Gentleman Jack are my favorite drinks. Always take it neat though, it's not good to ruin good liquor like that by mixing.|||For me, hell yeah. I get very aggressive when I'm off that Hen-doggy-dog. I hit on guys and am VERY forward. I also have a short fuse and will lash out if I feel like I'm being disrespected. When I'm drunk off of beer, I wind up peeing most of the time and get sleepy really fast. Wine makes me soft and gentle and I wanna make passionate love rather than just having sex.|||what...like the burning in your chest as you sip it? or the maliciously vicious drunk it brings out about 2 am?|||No, alcohol is alcohol. It is the quantity you drink not the type that matters.|||You feel giddy drinkin any drink, i think. It all depends on you how fast you'll get drunk (how much u drink, how much u weigh, male vs. female, etc.) Just be responsible and have a good time.|||Yes, all alcohol gives you a different buzz. Unless you drink alot and then you just get so use to the buzz in general that you cant tell the difference.|||It makes me feel Gangsta! But more like an intellectual one. When I drink a 40oz. it makes me feel straight up thug.

No comments:

Post a Comment