Friday, November 11, 2011

Is it odd to be white but love to drink Hennessy or cognac in general?

Also state your drink of choice or if you don't drink at all.|||Hell no. What are you thinking? I am looking at a bottle of Remy Martin VSOP Champagne Fine Cognac right now. It's excellent stuff. Bit expensive but worth it for special occasions. I can't think of one decent restaurant that does not offer a good cognac. In fact, most will serve it in a brandy balloon in a cradle over a mini candle to heat it up to that level where you get a nose full before you get a mouthful. I would think you would be hard pressed to find a man who has NOT had a cognac.|||I like bud, or blue moon. Also in your Rorschach picture I see a fox, or two men fishing, or a monk meditating.

No comments:

Post a Comment