Friday, November 11, 2011

Where can I buy "Hennessy pure white" cognac here in the United States?

It's the newest brand of Hennessy, I believe, and I was able to get a bottle in the bahamas but can't find it anywhere here back in the U.S.|||I work for the importer, Moet Hennessey, USA.


We haven't seen this here yet so I guess the answer is 'not yet', but It will probably be here soon enough.|||I don't think you'll find it in the US. I've tried high and low to find it. I got turned onto it at Buddha Bar in Paris, France...and it's rare. Don't know if it/s commercially for sale. The only other place I've had it is in :Lisbon, Portugal at the Hard Rock. Other than that..nowhere else.

Report Abuse


|||If you find it in the US somehow..please post a comment here. Sauce Monster..please give up the intel on where it will be launched. It's killer with ginger ale or even 7up

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment